Practice Resources Data Breach Investigation
The Lyon Firm is actively involved in class action personal privacy and data theft cases and is currently investigating Practice Resources data breach claims on behalf of plaintiffs nationwide.
Practice Resources has allegedly suffered a data breach involving the records of over 942,000 individuals. According to the breach notification, a ransomware attack on April 12, 2022 compromised the protected health information of its clients.
Practice Resources says it has issued data breach notification letters on behalf of 28 clients that were affected by the incident, including:
- Achieve Physical Therapy, PC
- CNY Obstetrics and Gynecology, P.C.
- Community Memorial Hospital, Inc
- Crouse Health Hospital, Inc
- Crouse Medical Practice PLLC
- Family Care Medical Group, PC
- Fitness Forum Physical Therapy, PC
- FLH Medical PC
- Greece Dermatological Associates, PC
- Guidone Physical Therapy, PC
- Hamilton Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine
- Helendale Dermatological and Medical Spa, PLLC
- Kudos Medical, PLLC
- Laboratory Alliance of Central New York, LLC
- Liverpool Physical Therapy, PC
- Michael J Paciorek, MD PC
- Nephrology Associates of Watertown, PC
- Nephrology Hypertension Associates of CNY, PC
- Orthopedics East, PC
- Salvation Army
- Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital—Physician Practices
- Joseph’s Medical
- Surgical Care West, PLLC
- Syracuse Endoscopy Associates, LLC
- Syracuse Gastroenterological Associates, PC
- Syracuse Pediatrics
- Tully Physical Therapy
- Upstate Community Medical, PC
What information was compromised?
A review confirmed the leaked data contained information such as names, addresses, dates of treatment, health plan numbers, and medical record numbers.
About Practice Resources
Practice Resources is a Syracuse, New York provider of billing and other professional services to healthcare entities.
Joe Lyon is a highly-rated data breach lawyer and Privacy Attorney representing plaintiffs nationwide in class action security breach lawsuits.