OneTouchPoint Data Breach Investigation
The Lyon Firm is actively involved in class action personal privacy and data theft cases and is currently investigating OneTouchPoint data breach claims on behalf of plaintiffs nationwide.
Mailing and printing services vendor OneTouchPoint recently announced a data breach that could impact more than 30 healthcare providers and health insurance carriers.
The type of client information compromised may include the following:
- Dates of Birth
- Social Security numbers
- Diagnosis codes
OneTouchPoint, out of Hartland, Wisconsin, offers print, marketing execution and supply chain management services to organizations in the healthcare sector.
The company says it suffered a ransomware attack that resulted in the compromise of personally identifiable information (PII) stored on its systems.
OneTouchPoint says it found encrypted files on its systems on April 28 but cannot determine exactly which files the attackers accessed or stole.
In a data breach notice on its website, OneTouchPoint lists 34 healthcare insurance carriers and healthcare services providers that have been impacted, including:
- Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative
- Banner Medicare Advantage Dual
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- MediSun, Inc. d/b/a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona Advantage
- Health Choice Arizona, Inc
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina Commercial
- BMC HealthNet Plan / Well Sense Health Plan
- CareFirst Advantage
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- EmblemHealth Plan, Inc.
- Florida Blue
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan
- HAP Midwest Health Plan
- Health First
- Health New England
- Health Plan of San Mateo
- Highmark Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- KS Plan Administrators, LLC
- MVP Health Care
- Pacific Source
- Premera Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Plans
- Prime Time Health Plan
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah
- Regence BlueShield
- Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Inc.
- UPMC Health Plan
- Matrix Medical Network
- Aetna ACE