Attorney Suvir Dhar
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
Suvir is an experienced attorney representing the working-class (and their families) against corporate bad-actors. He specializes in toxic exposure cases and has represented hundreds of clients who have been diagnosed with mesothelioma, lung cancer, AML, and other terminal cancers and diseases.
Suvir is laser-focused on the needs of his clients and ensuring they see justice. Suvir is licensed to practice law in Arizona, California, Missouri, & Illinois and has litigated cases throughout the country.
Suvir also has a passion for helping underserved communities and loves to see underdogs succeed. He serves as the board chair for a charter school and a local charity addressing homelessness and as a board member for the St. Louis Library Foundation. Suvir brings these experiences into his work which helps him connect personally with his clients.
“I will always fight for and with underdogs. Many get taken advantage of by their employers or by the system; they deserve opportunities and accountability.”
A representative sample of work experience Suvir has achieved includes:
- Owner and managing partner of Plaintiff’s Injury firm focusing on toxic and occupational exposure cases.
- Successfully built nationwide referral network while leveraging unique legal and business experiences and skill sets.
- Successfully created nationwide partnership networks.
- Significant experience in initial discovery and work-up of cases with focus on client deposition preparation and product identification.
- Founding Executive Director responsible for introducing and implementing systems and software engineering expertise to connect service organizations and underserved communities through workforce development and housing-insecurity solutions. Led brand development and community outreach strategy. Managed seven staff/contract employees and relationship with technology partner, Object-Computing Inc.
- Led and developed communication strategy, branding and partnership development with social service organizations, governmental entities, educational institutions and commercial enterprises.
- Identified and grew housing-insecurity coalition through targeted partnership-development, outreach events and workgroup leadership.
- Designed strategy, created content and moderated multiple community outreach events for 50+ community partners in furtherance of business development goals.
- Recruited initial Board of Directors and matured governance structure while leading Project-Management and Technology teams in alignment with initiatives, goals and impact.
- Partner and member of leadership committee in 25 attorney/60 staff member law firm. Led and developed new and ongoing business development strategies and initiatives throughout the country.
- Co-led firm wide case strategy on toxic-tort cases through trial.
- Increased case values through operational efficiencies and implementation of best practices between departmental silos, through individual and group training workshops.
- Developed new referral partnerships and areas of litigation through national business development strategy, including leading union outreach efforts in collaboration with local PA attorneys.
- Negotiated case settlements and resolution with numerous defendants through arbitration, mediation and other methods of conflict resolution.
- Attorney, partner and member of Leadership Committee in 80 attorney/250 staff member national law firm, one of the largest that specializes in complex litigation, catastrophic injury and toxic exposure cases.
- Developed national referral network resulting in $25 million dollars in gross settlements including multiple referral sectors, initiatives and partnerships in five years.
- Consistently ranked as one of the top “Rain-Making” attorneys and Top 2 Attorney for annual gross settlements/verdicts.
- Successfully litigated complex injury and toxic exposure cases in multiple jurisdictions involving numerous occupational domains in MO, IL, CA, NY, NJ, GA and PA.
- Represented individuals in catastrophic and toxic injury cases resulting in several hundred million dollars in gross settlements.
Suvir graduated as a scholar-athlete (basketball) from William Jewell College (2003) and from Oklahoma City University School of Law (2007). His wife, Jen, helped him get through law school. They adopted two boys together and live in St. Louis, MO with their stubborn bulldog, Rip. Suvir enjoys meeting new and interesting people over good conversation and a beer. He also loves playing pranks on his buddies.